 Star Wars / 11326
    Technic Stormtrooper —Bryan Hodges
   Today's my birthday and the gift I got from my brother is a Technic Stormtrooper. It arrived last night and I built it, and I must say it's cooler than I thought it would be. From the pictures it looks like an ugly hulking pile of plastic, but it's (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Technic Stormtrooper —Robbie Anderson
   Well Happy Birthday Bryan! My birthday was yesterday, the 10th; I just turned 13(FINALLY!!). Your idea about the remodiling of the Stormtrooper is great. I hope it works out all right. C'ya. Robbie (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Technic Stormtrooper —Bryan Hodges
   (...) Thanks Robbie... and Happy b-day. I just turned 23... I guess that shows the diversity of ages on here eh? Anyway, I used some of my birthday dough to pick up the technic C-3PO. My complaints about it are about the same as with the (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)