 Star Wars / 11248
Re: Modified minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:55:03 GMT

That sounds cool!!!

I really love the idea of the Hind gunship. I have been wanting to build one
myself, and possibly a whole selection of eastern block military hardware.

But I am sure that this thread is WAY off topic for this newsgroup, so I
will not mention it anymore. :)

George Georgiou

Steven Lane <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message
Wouldn't it be cool if someone created some Metal Gear Solid 1 or 2 Minifigs
or even modified Technic figures or maybe Lego could even do a complete
range like Star Wars, complete with the Metal Gear mecha. I could probably
do a resonable interpretation of the Hind gunship myself, especially now we
have the Canopy's from the A-wing or naboo fighters.

Steve Snake :-)