 Star Wars / 11171
  Re: Building habits

(...) I typically build, photograph, cad, then let the model sit around until I need a piece from it. I put them into cad so that I always have a record of exactly what pieces were used, and how the model was configured. There are some MOCs that I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

(...) I've got one of these as well. Sometimes I'll sit down and try to turn multiple junkyard fragments from different models into one model. I've not yet attained success with this, but it's good for ideas. -JDF (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)