 Star Wars / 11105
    Re: what's left for LEGO to make? —Bradley Dale
    (...) How about a bucket that contains nothing but Stormtroopers and blasters? Maybe about 20-30? Now that would be a big seller! (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: what's left for LEGO to make? —John D. Forinash
   (...) I dunno. Sure, some of us .starwars people would buy a dozen buckets, and sure, the Horde of Starwars Collectors would each buy one, but is that enough to justify production? We're still a pretty small part of the market... But to answer the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: what's left for LEGO to make? —Joel Morris
   (...) Every one of those bucket ideas would be amazing for .castle people too. That's a little bit bigger portion of the market. (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)