 Star Wars / 11013
Re: Amazing Amature Star Wars Short online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 02:12:49 GMT

Only took me 6 hours with a 56K modem.  It was worth it.

BTW: it's a great video, the ending is funny the first time around (and more
if you have memory like a goldfish!), and the effects are incredible. If you
like this try The Empire Strikes Backyard (another 95Mb, and 45 minutes
long!) for a parody of all 4 films that's actually pretty good.

Dan

Well I know what my computer will be doing for the next 6 hours. :-)