 Star Wars / 10928
10927  |  10929
Subject:
Amazing Amature Star Wars Short online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:25:13 GMT

Hey all,

One of my regular sites just ran a story about another amature Star Wars movie
called Duality.  It's at:

www.crewoftwo.com

and it's amazing.  Sure, the fighters like to spin thier double light sabers a
lot and maybe aren't Ray Park or Jet Li, but considering they made it in a back
yard and did all of the special effects on a Mac, it's mindblowing.  In the
end, it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me think about how fast Lucas
should hire these guys.

Sean
-the Farce is strong with this one