 Star Wars / 11007
Re: Amazing Amature Star Wars Short online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 07:39:32 GMT

82 MB!  Holy S***!  Sometimes I wish I had the luxury to blow some cash on
DSL.  Oh well, perhaps someday. . .

Dave

Sean Forbes <moeby@msn.com> wrote in message news:G9FKM1.3s7@lugnet.com...
Hey all,

One of my regular sites just ran a story about another amature Star Wars • movie
called Duality.  It's at:

www.crewoftwo.com

and it's amazing.  Sure, the fighters like to spin thier double light • sabers a
lot and maybe aren't Ray Park or Jet Li, but considering they made it in a • back
yard and did all of the special effects on a Mac, it's mindblowing.  In • the
end, it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me think about how fast • Lucas
should hire these guys.

Sean
-the Farce is strong with this one