 Star Wars / 10548
Re: microfig-scale SW landspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:43:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Franklin W. Cain writes:
I've just posted a Lego-CAD data file
for a micro-fig scale landspeeder
("http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1479").
I've also posted an image of the model
at my account at the BrickShelf Gallery
("http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/landspeeder.jpg").
It should be about the same "scale"
as my micro-fig rendition of Anakin's Pod Racer
("http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/anakin.jpg").
Please LMKWYT!  :-)
Thanks,
Franklin

I do like these models.  I've been inspired to do some of my own microfig
stuff too.  I gather that the point is to make the things as small as
possible, whilst still retaining enough detail to make it recognisable.

The only disappointment is that they're CAD, not real Lego.  I don't think
you can get a tan 2x2 loop or black vines.  However, that Landspeeder could
be done in red, since Luke's was a dark red.

As for mine, I'm putting together an AT-AT as small as possible.  And anyone
who's seen my previous posts will know there's likely to be something rather
special about it...

Jason J Railton