 Star Wars / 10444
Re: microfig-scale SW landspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 06:02:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Hi,

I've just posted a Lego-CAD data file
for a micro-fig scale landspeeder
("http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1479").
I've also posted an image of the model
at my account at the BrickShelf Gallery
("http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/landspeeder.jpg").
It should be about the same "scale"
as my micro-fig rendition of Anakin's Pod Racer
("http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/anakin.jpg").

Please LMKWYT!  :-)
Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
Gun Control means HITTING YOUR TARGET!! (http://www.nra.org)
"An armed society is a polite society." -- Robert A. Heinlein
Death to Spammers!! (http://www.cauce.org)

Franklin,

    I'm not new at lego models, I've been building them for a year or so,
but I'm new enough that I don't understand the purpose of the microfig
scale. Could you explain it to me? Thanks in advance.

Joe