 Star Wars / 10543
Re: And the winner is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:18:15 GMT

"Ralph Döring" <doe@gmx.de> wrote in message news:G6ypwH.7Fp@lugnet.com...
The winners for the unofficial Lego Star Wars design contest are:

All entries can be seen at http://www.slave-one.de

Where? I can't see any links, and the site appears to have not been changed
since the contest was opened. I'd really like to have a look at the winning
entries - I just missed out on entering as I didn't have enough spare parts
to build my TIE Interceptor MOC from Darth's TIE, but now I have a TIE UCS
and a TIE Fighter I've finally got it build and MLCad'd so I'll post the DAT
and renderings tomorrow (brought it in to work on disk and the floppy is
damaged ... grrr)

Dan