 Star Wars / 10537
10536  |  10538
Subject:
And the winner is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:53:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The winners for the unofficial Lego Star Wars design contest are:

Joel Kuester       | Best Ever Build Model |  Republic Cruiser-Radiant VII
Janno Van Callinge | Best Pov Ray / Ldraw Model | Teemto Pagalies' podracer
Thaddeus Jantzi    | Best Never Build Before Vessel | Nebulon
Bram Lambrecht     | Best LEGO Star Wars Webpage | ---
Ville Tuominen     | Best Alternative Model  |  Viper Fighter
Caleb Moritz       | Best Model under 100 Pieces | Republic Cruiser
Peter Callaway     | Best Star Wars Scene | Jawa Sandcrawler

All entries can be seen at http://www.slave-one.de

I´d like to thank everyone who took part in this contest or voted. Also many
thanks for your patience as I myself have not fulfilled my own deadlines. It
was more work than I thougth at first but it is every entry worth.
Prizes will be send to all winners within the next week and all winners will
be informed via email as well.

Thanks again to everyone at this Newsgroup :o)

Ralph Döring - darth dö