 Star Wars / 10537
  And the winner is...

The winners for the unofficial Lego Star Wars design contest are: ---...--- Joel Kuester | Best Ever Build Model | Republic Cruiser-Radiant VII ---...--- Janno Van Callinge | Best Pov Ray / Ldraw Model | Teemto Pagalies' podracer ---...--- Thaddeus (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: And the winner is...

(...) Congratulations to all the winners! (...) Cool! Why am I too lazy to ever update my site? --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: And the winner is...

"Ralph Döring" <doe@gmx.de> wrote in message news:G6ypwH.7Fp@lugnet.com... (...) since the contest was opened. I'd really like to have a look at the winning entries - I just missed out on entering as I didn't have enough spare parts to build my TIE (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: And the winner is...

Excellent job by everyone. Also, kudos to Nathan Sawaya for his Death Star II. That is a really neat model and the only entry that I saw that wasn't a vehicle (well, a traditional vehicle, anyways). Tim Ralph Döring <doe@gmx.de> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)