 Star Wars / 10490
    Re: Who else wants an AT-AT? —Edward T. Riddle
   BUT if you go strictly by the fact that the foot of the AT-AT covers the Snowspeeder and take into account the size of the LEGO Snowspeeder. In order to accomplish the AT-AT foot being the right size it would HAVE to be HUGE. This would also support (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Who else wants an AT-AT? —Zak Arntson
     If you consider that LEGO uses existing pieces where they can, I can imagine each foot would use one of those tiny "saucer" pieces like the AT-ST foot, or the Millenium Falcon landing gear. Which would be fine, because if it were TOO big, yikes! I'd (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Who else wants an AT-AT? —David Eaton
   (...) The even sadder thing is that the snowspeeder is one of the few SW models Lego's made that's actually LARGER than it 'should' be-- making the required AT-AT foot even bigger :) If I recall correctly, the 7130 is 18 studs long, making it about (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)