 Star Wars / 10484
  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

Here's a thought, maybe there are several different sizes of AT-AT based on purpose. A larger 80ft one that contains vehicles and a smaller 50ft version that is a people transport. Just a thought. I know the books say otherwise, but maybe the books (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

(...) It's certainly been suggested that there are multiple varieties-- I've heard the following things about what various AT-AT designs carry for transport: - 40 troops & 5 speeder bikes - can be outfitted to carry "more" speeder bikes - can store (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

(...) Is anyone else a member of the Star Wars Fan club? I've written a question to Steve Sansweet about the scales used (actual scales of models) and represented (how big they are supposed to be). "If" I get an answer maybe we could get closer to a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)