 Star Wars / 10437
Re: Minifig X-Wing on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 02:54:38 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bram Lambrecht writes:
When I saw the thumbnail in the recent gallery on Brickshelf, I almost skipped
it because it looked like a picture of the UCS X-Wing.  However, it turned out
to be a very nice minifig scale version--with landing gear:
Nice job, Mark!  (Does Mark Chan post to LUGNET?  A quick search yields no
messages from him, but his name does appear)
--Bram

Bram,

I've admired a lot of your models (as well as many other people's models on
Brickshelf), so I consider any comments from the "LUGNET regulars" high
praise. Thanks!

I literally got my posting permission 90 minutes ago, but I've been an avid
lurker on LUGNET for 2+ years. I'll get a web page up soon with a lot of my
other creations.

I just posted to this group a minute before I read your post, and it has
some background info on the model. Hope to see you around!

Mark