 Star Wars / 10426
  MTT Alteration (please read; I worked hard on this)

I posted earlier about making a second rack for droids in the MTT. I have since succeeded in that as well as making it a better model in general (IMO). I made some simple alterations to the front, middle, and rear portions of the model to create (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Alteration (please read; I worked hard on this)

It looks really cool. I watche the part of EP. 1 to compare yours to the real mtt and yours looks like it would work identically. If you have the movie making setor something of the sort, it would be cool to see a video of how it unfolds. Looks (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Alteration (please read; I worked hard on this)

(...) Thanks for your comments, but I have since modified it again (I'll post the new pics later). I something fairly obvious I could do (though it was harder to do than I thought it would be). I cleared out the bottom of of the front cabin a little (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)