 Star Wars / 10347
  Re: Force Pike?

(...) No, really it's more like a glorified cattle prod. Jabba's men run around with varieties of them in ROTJ. Think of it as a deadly stun rod and martial arts weapon in one. Mastery of the Force is not required. Aaron (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Force Pike?

(...) LOL! Maybe it's just me being weird this morning, but when I read this message, I heard one of those cheezy toy commercial narrators in the back of my head! "Mastery of Force not included." :) (more sleep, James. Get more sleep.) James (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Force Pike?

(...) You been watchin' *Toy Story* James? Dem is Mattel thoughts you're havin'! Shame, don't you know we are only allowed to think about LEGO? Sheesh... Have a day :) Aaron (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Force Pike?

(...) Well actually a force-pike is a spear version of the vibro-axe that jabba's "warthog looking" Gamorean gaurds carry. The tip or blade depening on which your using virbrates about 1000 times a second. This makes the weapons able to easily (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Force Pike?

Some Royal gaurds in the (...) i think you're referring to the Crimson Empire series (cool comics, check 'em out), and the guard's name was Kir kanos if im not mistaken. the "doble bladed force pike" isn't one at all. It's double ended vibro-blade (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)