 Star Wars / 10276
  Questiona about availiblity

Hey, where do you guys get most of your LEGO? And how good a selection do they have? My local TRU USED TO have one full aisle devoted two lego. Now, LEgo shares 1/2 and aisle with duplo. Plus, they don't get any of the new sets until almost a month (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Questiona about availiblity

(...) Most of the stores here (in Co. Spgs) suck. We've got three Targets, two of which are alright (the Lego aisles are shared with K'Nex and other "building toys.") We've got three Walmarts, which all pretty much suck... but they are a good source (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Questiona about availiblity

Toys 'R' Us has done the same thing here. Used to have a big isle near the back fully loaded, now it's a half height isle with Lego System on one side, with very little technic shoved in the corner and Duplo / Primo loaded up on the other. Three (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Questiona about availiblity

(...) I've had no problem with T.R.U. or Walmart nor KB toys. Maybe it's just a matter of location and shiping. The stock clerks may be taking long breaks too. (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)