 Star Wars / 10254
  Review: 7127 AT-ST

Hi Everyone, I got the 7127 AT-ST set today, so I'm gonna give you my 2 Imperial Credits on it. The Good: -Good play value from a kid perspective. Guns swivel, hatch opens so you can even make the fig stand and poke his head out, legs move. -Parts, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review: 7127 AT-ST

(...) For people who use lots of plates: (7) 2x4 Dk gray plates come with this set. Jonathan (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review: 7127 AT-ST

(...) a few modifications help a lot. whoever designed the legs on this thing must have been trying to make it hard to stand. (...) I think it looks pretty good, for the most part. (...) well, the primary colors are not very visible, thanks to the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)