 Star Wars / 10251
    2001 SW finally hits CO SPGS CO —Bryan Hodges
   I found some of the 2001 sets at a Target here in Colorado Springs, CO. They had several each of Watto's Junkyard and the Droid Carrier. They also had several LOM and Studios sets. There was no sign of the AT-ST, the Droid Escape Pod, or The (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 2001 SW finally hits CO SPGS CO —Kyle Henneberque
     <snip> (...) Please don't remind me. I just finished doing a stage play of Charlie that lasted every day for six weeks straight. But on the other hand, nice catch, very lucky. It almost makes the find that much more special. Kyle Henneberque (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 2001 SW finally hits CO SPGS CO —Bryan Hodges
   In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes: <snips> (...) (dontcha just love replying to yourself?) Well, hit the local TRU and they had absolutely nothing. It was quite sad. Then I headed over to another Target here in town and they had a total of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)