 Star Wars / 10224
  Re: Lego Studio

(...) Robert, The video was excellently done as well as the editing. It was too bad you choose such bad quality (IMO) and vulgar music. The images were a little grainy. Do you think this is because of the Lego Studio equipment or do you think more (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Studio

(...) I thought the music was perfect!! I think bar has been set high right off the bat with what can be done with LEGO Studios. (...) Well I got LEGO Studios for my B-Day from my parents. (wow with that sentance would you know I was 31?) Anyway I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Studio

(...) The music was good,it fits the"bar scene" (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)