 Star Wars / 10175
  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I feel the only way to extend the SW line to 2007 is to make these two sets available. No way around it. They will make them to keep the Tie Pilot Helmet mold profitable. (...) We've seen it back when they showed the prototype of the UCS (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) Ah...I don't know about that. The TIE pilot mold is the same as the Stormtroopers. I'm sure the'll have plenty of places to put them in. I still think we'll get these two TIES, though...it seems obvious what TLC is doing. If they have the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)