 Star Wars / 10154
  A few of my SW MOCS

Recently I found the AT-ST and Imperial Shuttle and had to modify right away. It also so-happens I finished my Millenium Falcon about the same time, so I felt motivated to put pics of all three models up. The AT-ST is totally different from the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

(...) <snip> (...) The AT-ST is quite swell, I'm fairly impressed. I like the Falcon and the Shuttle too, but I think the best of the bunch is the AT-ST. The Falcon retains the overall "feel" of the Lego set, but looks much better. I don't have the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

Since I haven't seen the Shuttle or AT-ST yet, other than the pics, I can't comment too much. But the AT-ST looks much better than the official one I think. Also, is the Shuttle actually white??? The Lego version, I mean, I thought it was grey? And (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

(...) Yep, it's white. Look at the official set and contrast colors in the middle wing; you'll see a 1x6x5 gray wall in it. You'll see I got rid of all that:) Personally, I'd prefer it white...it looks more like the actual ship in white than in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

Bryan Hodges wrote in message ... (...) Talk about a pet peeve--they make the Shuttle white, and the Millenium Falcon grey?!?!?! Every time I think about that I get upset! It's bad enough they made the X-Wing and Snowspeeder grey--then they go and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

(...) True, but it will be great for white space pieces, which I need... -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)