 Star Wars / 10113
    First Impressions: SW 2001 —Matt Sekerak
   Droid Escape Pod - A neat set for the price, complete with unusual rounded plates, and large radar dish. However, one must pry open parts in order to place mini-figs inside...I figured it would have an opening hatch. Oh well. TIE Fighter - (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: First Impressions: SW 2001 —Adam Myers
     (...) The AT-ST looked great until I put the legs on. The model just ended up looking insanely awkward. UGH. (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: First Impressions: SW 2001 —Jeff Johnston
   (...) I'm not sure anyone mentioned this, but the AT-ST has two "lightsaber handles" in light grey instead of the more usual chrome. Could be more useful for certain applications... J (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)