 Star Wars / 10055
    Re: AT-ST v2.0 —Jay Cal
   Ok I guess I was a little out of order to "hit the panic button that fast" but the thing was that I was sooooo happy with the way it came out that some input would be really cool. Thanks for your big reply! The AT-ST took me a huge amount of time to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: AT-ST v2.0 —James Simpson
     (...) You are an indeed an expert builder if it only took you 4 hours of R&D and production time. Terrific model! james (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

         Re: AT-ST v2.0 —Jason J. Railton
     (...) I agree with Mark and James - it's a great model with a lot of detail. But this group moves on so fast you get about forty messages back in 24 hours, and no-one sees them. For example, who read Ralph Döring's message that voting is open on his (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

         Re: AT-ST v2.0 —Jay Cal
     (...) Yeah I know about the voting, but I don't like the way he organized the contest. (1)Votes are to be send in through snail-mail!!!! (2)He hasn't even updated the main page since may 10th!!!!!! I know he's probably very busy but I just think (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: AT-ST v2.0 —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) Not a problem; in fact getting me to shut up is often more difficult. (...) Huge amount of time? 4 hours?! That's it? I like to think I strive for accuracy in my models too but I've never come close to doing anything that looks even half as (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: AT-ST v2.0 —Jay Cal
   (...) Here's what the air2 swoop looks like: (URL)I'm sure you know that it's a lot easier to (...) Thank you thank you thank you :) I only use the movies, the tech. journal and the EGVV for my customs (EGVV=Essential Guide To Vehicles and Vessels). (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)