 Star Wars / 10050
    Re: Star Wars weapons - My rant —David Simmons
   What's strange is that TLG's stance to not make weapons seems only to apply to modern handguns, shotguns, and other weapons. They've made axes, spears, lances, swords, muskets, six-shooters, laser guns, and cannons for goodness sakes! What puzzles (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars weapons - My rant —Franklin W. Cain
   (...) I've seen it mentioned here (on LUGNet) before that it has indeed been the policy of LegoCo to not manufacture items representing "modern" military hardware. And yet it warmed by Southern (Rebel), gun-carryin' heart to see the *revolver* and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)