 Star Wars / *9968 (-20)
  AT-ST v2.0

Well... After a long time I finally had the time to build my own AT-ST. My previous version was offcourse a shameless copy of Shaun Sullivans masterpiece. My AT-ST V2.0 (yeah that's right!) has been made from scratch. I always thought that my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  An oldie but a goodie

This site has been mentioned before... It's even won awards like CLSotW... but for the newbies, if you haven't seen it yet, you need to. (URL) to David Low: (URL) dusting it off again!!! The detail work is truly amazing. ++Lar (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Fujita does it again! (was: Re: "jump.cgi" considered harmful ?)

(...) featuring Mr Fujita's LEGO Star Wars!! Their review: "The product of over 2,500 hours of monomaniacal determination, the Lego Star Wars Trilogy recreates 180 key scenes from the original series. Relive all of those magical moments through (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some stuff on the Imperial Shuttle, and TIE Fighter

Yeah, I have the set too. Hmmm, you're probably right, I didn't think that it may be the tan pieces at the back. -Adam (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some stuff on the Imperial Shuttle, and TIE Fighter

(...) I just bought the set. The little yellow-ish pixels on the box should come from a tan piece inside the ship when the ship is empty. (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Watto and Box Art

FBTB now has a larger pic of the upcoming Watto minifig, as well as box back art for 7106 Droid Escape, 7126 Battle Droid Carrier and 7127 Imperial AT-ST. Tim Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans" Your Star Wars LEGO News Source (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  NEW Star Wars appearing on Ebay

I just found a few of the NEW Star Wars sets for sale on ebay. The Droid Escape, Battle Droid Carrier and TIE Fighter. They are mostly under the auctions of: (URL) a look. A couple of the photos are scans of the box fronts which is nice. Timbo (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Some stuff on the Imperial Shuttle, and TIE Fighter

Hello everyone. I wanted to share a couple of things that I've noticed/discovered about the TIE and shuttle. First of all, when the first pics of the catalog surfaces, people said that they could see a smiley face person piloting the Imperial (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 2001 a TRU Exclusive?!?

(...) got one). I don't have mine in front of me right now but I remember seeing a short statement saying that TRU would have a "preview" of upcoming 2001 sets. I just thought preview meant "display" not "for sale". A nice surprise in any case. Matt (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

The AT-ST has 107 pieces according to FBTB. Tim (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

(...) I was more interested in how many parts you get with the At-St. The Battle Droid Carrier has 133 pieces and is only $14.97, one of the best deals other than the Value Packs. Consider: Battle Droid Carrier (7 droids plus carrier vehicle)= $10 (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

(...) Oh right right...forgot to mention: The only 2001 star wars they had was the tie fighter and the droid escape. It would have been nic to see the AT-ST just to see what parts you get. Nonetheless - it was the ONLY place where I found ANY 2001 (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

(...) Even the At-ST? Tell me about it, it's the one I want! (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

Well, I was searching for days for the 2001 sets myself....the best I could find was a few of the mars sets, and only the small ones. Picked up a couple of the mono jects for parts, just to satisfy my craving. Then today, with the holidays and all, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)

Sorry... another typo... H29, L34, W12 in cm, approx. (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Target give-a-ways

"Chris Wallendorff" <wallendorffw@aol.com> wrote in message news:G4GL3t.5oK@lugnet.com... (...) They were promotional models given away to the persons that guessed the amount of pieces. Given that they were glued together, I don't believe they (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New TIEs

(...) Mark: nope, it's not. I ran out and bought a 7313 (what the heck, they're 20% off at Zellers, so it came out to just over $22 (about $15 $USD)) and the pieces are blue grey (very close to the shade Jay rendered his Ties in, but a little more (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)

(...) Thanks Huw - now, I assume one 'h' stands for 'Height' and the other stands for 'Habout this long'? [;) Seriously though, does it walk as jerkily and wobble and lean as much as my one that I took to the last two fests? 'Cos my latest one is (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: DSDK & AT-ATs (was: Purple speeder?)

(...) I can get it for UKP70. Is it worth it? I bought the DDK for ~UKP40 and, although I liked it, I was not sure it was good value for money. Id the DSDK really better. BTW - if you look at the DSDK on www.legomindstorms.com, be sure to take note (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Site Updates

(...) i dont really know what setting i used, it was my friends camera. i'll try and get all the specs if you'd like. (...) i used an overhead light plus any sunlight from the windows (...) digital camera, so no film (...) thanks! hope that answers (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact