 Star Wars / *9848 (-10)
  Re: UCS TIE Interceptor

(...) The XWing has the same type of stand. BEN (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

Well, It must be a mistake in thier database, cause it still shows up as $24.96 in the search results list when I search for "droid." I suppose we should have assumed mistake here. :) (When you go to order, it comes up as $54.83 as Todd says below.) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT update

(...) You said it! I've been itching to dismantle it for parts for almost a year and a half! (...) Yep-- I even used a separate DAT file for the AT-AT toe :) Right now, I'm planning on about 30 separate subfiles, many of which need to be doubled or (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

(...) Maybe its just my bad luck, but I see that the price went back up to $54.83. It must have been a real short RollBack price!!! -Todd (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

oops, I forgot the link (URL) you go to Walmart.com and search for "droid developer kit" Have fun luggers! "Joel Morris" <jcmorris@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G46JJ2.AAu@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

I see it too. It isn't even listed as on sale! (rollback in walmartese) Weird. I hope this means I can just wait a year and get 75% off the darkside developer kit. I think waiting for the inevitable sales is going to be my new strategy. -Alfred (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

I found the Droid Developer Kit for $24.97 on walmart.com Just $30.96 shipped to Texas Yippie (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local TRU Not going to carry new star wars sets?

I have a receipt from Target dated 11/26/99 from last year. That was the day in NJ that I bought all the 99 Lego SW sets (except the Destroyer Droid) and they had the Artic sets out then too. On 12/17/99 I picked up the missing Destroyer Droid at (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT update

You are a true massochist! I'll bet you want to use those parts for something else but can't bear the thought of the AT-AT disappearing forever. Just be sure to use lots of subfiles, or it will take forever to CAD. Can't wait to see it all! -John (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS TIE Interceptor

(...) I built the TIE last night... it took me about 3 hours because my roomate and my dog kept bothering me. I absolutely love how it just sits on the stand. In the pics I always thought it was attached somehow, but I'm glad that it's not. After (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact