 Star Wars / *9813 (-5)
  My first model - a snowspeeder

Hello all. I'm a 32 year old kid reliving his childhood with some lego fun. I've recently bought the Tie Interceptor and X-wing UCS models and have begun creating my own models too. My first one is a snowspeeder. Check it out on my website: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: At-St

(...) If you look closely at the leg assembly for the AT-ST, you'll notice that it has a non-LEGO flexible-like element to support it. This probably makes it somewhat useless as a set model... Fredrik (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mill. Falcon, UCS X-Wing & TIE 20% off at TRU!

(...) There's also a coupon available for $10 of a $30 purchase in the Amazon Toy department (and not just for new customers!). Use code AMAZSPECNNVV. Got my X-Wing for $109.99 delivered. (Used the last of my GCs for some DVDs just a couple weeks (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: UCS X-wing Cockpit

(...) Not to get off track, but rather, to get more on the "Lego" track, the UCS' can hold Lego Technic figures fairly well also. There are one each Technic figs inside each of my UCS' (1-X-Wing, 1 TIE Interceptor). Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Y-wing fighter

"Paul Davidson" <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:G3w47C.C2u@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) Hmm, I thought all of the Y-wings were supposed to be 2 seaters. Then again I don't have the Essential Vehicles book yet, just the Decipher CCG to go (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact