 Star Wars / *9363 (-10)
  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) Boy oh boy, you called that right, and C3PO's not much better. I'm surprised they made it past the QC department. I think a cooler set would have been a full-scale bust or helmet offered as a special model, like The Statue of Liberty or the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

This has to be one of the ugliest things I have seen! If they didn't tell me what it was I would have never guessed it was a Stormtrooper. (URL) really, really, really hope LEGO didn't think that a Stormtrooper was a Robot. :-(. I now know at least (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  And the BIG question IS,........."WHEN?!"

We now know what, but when are these sets due to hit stores(except the ones with dates on them already). Jason F. (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 2001

P.S. A second Hooray! for Red Buzzcut Hair Piece. ~Mark (URL) From: Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: about chewie in the atst

(...) I suspect there still could be an AT-ST Driver that Lego isn't showing in their catalog picture because if ya check out the now clearer Imperial Shuttle pic at FBTB you can clearly see a pilot minifig! :) Signed, Rick LUGNET member 540 email (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 2001

Haha! Hooray! Imperials! I also love the Skeleton Guard dudes at the Action Team "evil stronghold". ~Mark (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(URL) Stormtrooper helmets!!! (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) Tim- Thanks so much for posting these? What set did you get the catalogue from? If someone sent them to you, did they happen to mention what set and store the catalogue came from? Some of us like to have the catalogue in our own hands as well. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: about chewie in the atst

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:G2zJ02.I1F@lugnet.com... (...) (full (...) Now I've seen the really clear shot at FBTB I can see that it really is a TIE pilot with a "proper" TIE helmet. Cool! You could always paint (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 2001

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:G2zuBs.Dr@lugnet.com... (...) make (...) It looks like the original image had black hands but TLC decided to go with yellow when the catalogue was ready to print and they've tried to overlay (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact