 Star Wars / *9038 (-20)
  new models : your input

I have just figured out how to upload onto brickshelf and have put all of my summer creations into my account. Only one of the models is starwarsish the rest are just my stuff. I made a new version of gasgano but not having the mos espa podrace, I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More Star Wars....

Thanks David, I'm glad you like them. I, too, am a big fan of the Infiltrator which IMHO didn't get enough screen-time in Ep1. The Shuttle is my all-time favorite, however - anxiously awaiting the release of TLG version. I would be more than happy (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More Star Wars....

Hey Matt, I definitely like! That shuttle is boss! Very nice proportions too. The angle and shape of the cockpit is especially good. I'd like to see more pictures! The Sith Infiltrator is also very snazzy. It is also my favorite ship design from Ep (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  URL

Thanks for the link, Frank! (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Weapons

"Josh Coady" <joshaubry@hello.to> wrote in message news:G18tHn.68F@lugnet.com... (...) might (...) Never noticed that - I'll have to go and dig the box out of my attic and take a look. Thanks. Dan (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More Star Wars....

(...) down...now (...) The URL to Matt's folder is: (URL) stuff! I'm impressed by the Imperial Shuttle, keep up the good work! -Frank (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC Thrawn?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has done a MOC Grand Admirial Thrawn minifig? I thought I remember seeing one on From Bricks to Bothans, but I can't seem to find it any more. Or did I imagine seeing one? Thanks. Adam (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  More Star Wars....

It's just me...just added my Sith Infiltrator to Brickshelf (morestarwars folder). My problem was image size, I had to shrink the suckers way down...now the pictures look like crap but at least I got them on there (and didn't waste $500 on a @#$%& (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Check this out! LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge World Championship

(...) Of course, with your winnings you could build your own warehouse to store the rest of your collection! Dave! (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Uploading...success!

Hello again people. I finally worked out all the bugs. You can see my Imperial Shuttle at Brickshelf under "testfolder4." I'll try to figure out how to make a link for your convenience. There will be more to come! Thanks to all who helped me out (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Check this out! LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge World Championship

---...--- (...) Championship (...) For that I would!!! ( I want a Stormtrooper!!) Cheers Gary (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Uploading....

I've tried every conceivable combination of "selecting" from the browse dialogue box and I still get a server error message. WTF?? Although sometimes I get a low system memory warning. sigh. If I do eventually figure this out, what is the general (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Uploading...making some progress

(...) You need to make shure you have a file selected from the browse dialog box. It is easy to cancel without actually selecting the desired file. The only time you should get the server error is if you hit the upload button and you havent selected (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

"Matt Sekerak" <lowlead@aol.com> wrote in message news:G197JG.KDo@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) hard (...) feeling (...) the (...) I'm sorry can't help you with that... perhaps Kevin Loch knows what goes wrong here... -Frank (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Uploading...making some progress

AHA! Okay, I understand the parameters now...I have successfully created a folder. Now, when I attempt to upload (it does allow me to "Browse" the hard drive, by the way) I get the internal server error again. I have a feeling this is due to the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Uploading...getting more frustrated

Okay, when I attempt to "Add a folder," the name and description keep getting rejected no matter how many combinations of A-Z, a-z, or 0-9 I use. It tells me to refer to the tips below...but I'm following the parameters of the tips to no avail. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Uploading...getting frustrated

(...) <snip> (...) </snip> Yep. You can do this in both IE and Netscape, no problem. ~M (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

"Matt Sekerak" <lowlead@aol.com> wrote in message news:G18tuC.75v@lugnet.com... (...) anything (...) I (...) internal (...) pain. First you have to "Add a folder". When you're in that folder you can "Upload" pictures. Then you'll find an editbox (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Uploading...getting frustrated

I don't think your problems are Mac-related, Matt. I use a G4 and it works fine. Brickshelf doesn't seem to like my zip files, however, so I have to upload one at a time. ~Mark (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Uploading...getting frustrated

Thanks for the tips, Frank. I think I found the "upload" page...is it the selection that says "edit icon?" That's the only place where I found anything remotely close to what you described. Then, when I searched for the image I wanted to upload and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact