 Star Wars / 9033
Re: More Star Wars....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 07:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Sekerak writes:
It's just me...just added my Sith Infiltrator to Brickshelf (morestarwars
folder).  My problem was image size, I had to shrink the suckers way • down...now
the pictures look like crap but at least I got them on there (and didn't waste
$500 on a @#$%& camera!)  Again, I'm sorry I don't have a link right here to
Brickshelf, but if you don't mind doing a couple exra clicks, I'd like to have
some feedback on the models.  Hope you like.

-Mat

The URL to Matt's folder is:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=lowlead

Great stuff! I'm impressed by the Imperial Shuttle, keep up the good work!

-Frank