 Star Wars / *8268 (-10)
  Need Star Wars manuals

Howdy Well, I managed to accidentally throw out several Star Wars LEGO instruction books & I was looking to buy them or trade from them. Here's what I need: 7110 Land Speeder 7128 Speeder Bikes 7130 Snow Speeder 7140 X-Wing 7150 TIE-Fighter/Y-Wing (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing Review

(...) I guess this is as good a place as any to "rejoin the LEGO family". I've been "off-line" for almost two years due to various financial and personal complications, but the Star Wars LEGO sets forced me to buy more, and my Internet access is (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Collectible mini-figs packs

(...) Well... the S@H catalog says each set, *except* for that one, has a unique minfig. Sorry to burst yer bubble :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Collectible mini-figs packs

(...) The box says unique MINIFIGURE. Does the crossbow really count (I want to complain & get my $5 back, not a big amount, but I could say I got a free minifig pack!!! ~~~...~~~NICK d^;# ~~~...~~~ (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Collectible mini-figs packs

(...) The chewie in the falcon doesnt have the crossbow AFAIK. (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon in the UK

"Steve Burge" <steveb@ubistudios.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fwz5oC.2B2@lugnet.com... (...) store (...) TIE (...) TRU Solihull has the TIE for £75 and unless my eyes were deceiving me (they were a little cloudy at the time as my other half was (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Collectible mini-figs packs

(...) The Han in the skiff set also has brown trousers, but is missing the belt/holster details. According to the minifigs boxes there is supposed to be one unique figure in each box - is the Chewbacca different to the one with the Falcon (I don't (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing Review

Yup, much better...just gutted the Falcon and replaced all the goofy red and blue parts with light and dark grey pieces, what an improvement! UCS X-Wing is next (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing Review

I totally agree that TLG should have used more light gray than they did. When I had finished building mine, I compared it to a picture in the Star Wars Technical Journal by Shane Johnson. While the Lego model was very close in appearence to an (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing Review

Oh, gotcha...well, it's actually both. The piping and trim is blue, as is the radar dishes stuck to the outboard sides of the "wings." There is also a bit of dark grey paneling on the outboard sides as well. There are some unique pieces, too. (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact