 Star Wars / *8243 (-10)
  Re: did anyone see?

(...) Ooops, should have waited until I looked at all of the pics - those are Snow Speeders, it was hard to see that from the angle of the first picture. Toki (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  did anyone see?

(URL) is a bunch of good stuff there - Jabba's sail barge, AT-STs, etc. Anyone know what that is above the generator in the Hoth scene? Toki (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing Review

No complaints, that is (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing Review

People, I feel I must put my two cents in. First I admit that the UCS X-Wing is a masterpiece, and put my own large scale X-wing to shame...however. Picture this set with a good percentage more light grey pieces (or white), for a more uniform look (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: photography question

"Brett Carver" <brett_carver@agilent.com> wrote in message news:3966C976.28F430...ent.com... (...) I took some pictures of my photosetup, and uploaded them to brickshelf: (URL) use a poster to create a neutral backdrop. The photo of the flowershop (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 rumours

(...) Trains and Star Wars need to go off in separate directions! Why? Because in Star Wars, everybody is either a hotshot pilot, or employs one. It's like everybody drives a car, and the ones who can't, hang out at spaceports (Mos Eisley) trying to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: photography question

(...) I'd like to expand the question some (since I'm working with a digital camera instead of a film camera): What do people use for a backdrop? What kind of material, what color, etc? How do you get the model to stand out and not have the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS TIE Interceptor have an Alternate Model?

(...) The TIE Interceptor instructions have several pictures of an alternate model, but no step by step instructions... I haven't seen the X-Wing's booklet so I wouldn't be able to compare the two. Bryan (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars minifig only sets available?

(...) (at (...) That would be Dawsonville, Georgia. They probally won't be caring the fig packs anytime soon. Most of their stock is older sets (2+ year). jt (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars minifig only sets available?

(...) LEGO Factory Outlet stores: Doraville, Georgia (????) ????????,Virginia (Potamic Mills) LEGO "The BIG Shop": Carlsbad, California (LEGOLand California) LEGO Imagination Centres, current locations: Orlando, Florida (Downtown Disney Marketplace) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact