 Star Wars / 8235
Re: Star Wars minifig only sets available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 04:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Herzberg writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
Aside from the various Lego retail stores (I know of one at the Mall of
America, and at Legoland CA, but I know there are more) the only way to get
the minifigs is by mailorder.  S@H should have them, you can also get them • (at
a higher price) from The Star Wars Insider Jawa Trader.

If you live near to a Lego store you should know it... :)

-Bryan

LEGO Factory Outlet stores:
Doraville, Georgia (????)

That would be Dawsonville, Georgia. They probally won't be caring the fig
packs anytime soon. Most of their stock is older sets (2+ year).

jt