 Star Wars / *17519 (-20)
  Droid Gunship

The Confederacy developed this dish-shaped (URL) droid gunship> in response to the victories won by the powerful Republic attack gunship during the Clone Wars. These droid gunships were deployed at such engagements as the Battle of Kashyyyk. (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Set 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer re-release comments

(...) That's a good idea - I'll keep that in mind should I ever get fired from my job and have to transport it back out of my cubicle. However, I don't have any plans for that, so as far as I'm concerned it can sit and rot right where it's sitting (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer re-release comments

(...) I've transported an ISD in my car a couple of times, and I can say from experience that you should definitely remove ALL 4 panels before you set it in your car. The 4 panels can be placed sideways on their straight edges pretty easily. The (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO STAR WARS Videogame modding / skinning

Just a heads up for those of you who would like to get a bit more gameplay out of LEGO Star Wars (PC version only) There are 4 or 5 game modders (myself included) showcasing what we've managed in this fbtb.net thread (URL) There are many more (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Star Wars LEGO UCS Survey

(...) I did not go very far with the survey. actually I got this I tried to hit the "submit" butten for the first time. BTW it is not true that you can use your user name I had to type my email address to log in. my user name has been refused :-( w. (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mos Espa Arena Viewing Tower

During the Boonta Eve Classic, the family and friends of some privileged racers watch the race from the (URL) viewing towers> built in various areas inside the grand arena. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Star Wars LEGO UCS Survey

(...) It's been brought to my attention that I forgot to mention that registration to LEGOFan.org is required to participate in the survey, so I am stating that here. My apologies for that. Joe Meno Press Secretary, LEGOFan.org (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Star Wars LEGO UCS Survey

The LEGO Group has asked LEGO Fan for help in collecting your feedback. They're looking into future product ideas and have asked for your opinions on which product you'd like to see the most. This feedback will be added into the decision making (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: New Republic Troops

"ACPin" <ACPin@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:IKGEun.140t@lugnet.com... (...) Sarcastic Ravings: { I must say that I was quite excited when I first read your post including the word "mod" in it. I take modifying our favorite plastic bricks VERY (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Republic Troops

(...) snip (...) Thanks, just wanted to show a better alternative than just using the standard weapons provided with the minifigs. AC (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Republic Troops

Lenny, (...) Simple answer, don't have that many troops for what I'm working on. (...) Should've been clear enough that existing weapons were modified. Also in the text provided for the link it clearly states that the mods did not involve any (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Republic Troops

(...) -snip- (...) You are free to your own opinion, but it's not an issue of scale. Soren Roberts has made many fig scale weapons that have both interesting contruction and look great. (URL) This folder> and (URL) this folder> both have some (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Republic Troops

(...) I'm going to have to disagree with you here Lenny. I think that, for the scale, the weapons look pretty good. After all, he's trying to make hand held weapons. -Orion (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Republic Troops

(...) Has the EU actually stated that the New Republic re-uses stormtroopers/clonetroopers? I would have thought the New Republic would have done away with a force so easily corruptible. "Mods" - did you really cut lego to make the weapons? Where? (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  New Republic Troops

Just some simple mods to the weaponry for the troops to be used in the next MOC. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

This is my final plea and I will be silent about this (I will post the results though) from now on. Lugnet isn't filled with little children. There are thousands, I think, of members here who have jobs, families, children, spouses and other things (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  better lightsaber proportion and a just for fun MOC

I posted these pics to brickshelf a while ago but never got around to bringing them to the attention of lugnet. anyways, here they are: a study in lightsaber proportion w/ belville children using the 8h antennae whip here: (URL) a (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Felucia Scout Patrol

(...) You probably meant tan baseplates? I have both green and tan but are currently in use with my previous works. This is just the start of something I'm planning for a bigger scene. Thanks. Ac (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

I know this is posted to many many groups, but I really need people from all interests to help take this survey. There are so many members here at Lugnet yet I feared too few ever check the home page or .general. So, I plea with all of you to allow (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  Re: Felucia Scout Patrol

All those flowers look really nice on the scenery. However, the grey ground provides some unnatural look. Have you considered using brown baseplates? Or, as they are hard to find, some sort of green ones? Regards, Chris (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact