 Star Wars / *16904 (-5)
  Re: Vader's Arrival on Executor

(...) ACPin, Great job once again. I'm working on a docking bay display at this too. I hope to have pic's up in a week or two. Paul Thomas (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Vader's Arrival on Executor

(URL) Darth Vader arrives on the Super Star Destroyer Executor> greeted by Admiral Ozzel along with Captain Piett in one of the docking bays with an impressive display of Imperial troops. Lord Vader didn't care much for the pageantry as much as (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way

Can get ceom footage of this here (URL) Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I1z9pz.MuM@lugnet.com... (...) Aussie (...) about (...) CERTAINLY (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  Re: R5-D4 Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Actually, I believe it is Raspberries isn't it? (...) Is it Raspberry jam? (...) with Raspberry jam? I have a feeling that I need some toast, with Raspberry jam...... Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: R5-D4 Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Hogwash! That's just what the Rebellion wants you to believe. If there's three things I know for certain about Star Wars, it's: (1.) Dark Helmet hates yogurt, especially with strawberries, (2.) when you push the yellow button on Gonk, yummy (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact