 Star Wars / *15509 (-20)
  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) So will I. Unfortunately, my quantity of bricks is likely to fall short of the amount needed to build the entire thing. Hopefully I'll be able to continue procuring the necessary parts at a rate consistent with my building process. Otherwise (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

(...) the tail. Looks like your sig-fig could use a little sunlight, though. Now, quit updating your MOC's and selling Alphabet fighters and get to updating the .space sidebar with a new seed part. I need inspiration! Adrian (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

Nice remake. I can't help comparing it with the original though - Everything behind the cockpit is greatly improved. the colours work better on the new one with the more contained areas of light grey and the more libreral use of dark grey. The (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

(...) -mark (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  The GDX Starfighter

Check out the next generation of G-Wing fighter. (URL) have some descriptive text for this and the K-Wing in a bit. And yeah that is my sig fig flying it around. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space) !

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) I always thought of this one as the "sea turtle" freighter. I'll be interested to see how it comes out. ~Grand Admiral (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gungan Shuttle

Gil, Thanks for your compliments! The tridents are electrified spears to deter any creature from mistaking the craft as its next meal. So you did look at the second page where the close-ups of the interior and exterior details are. Had a little fun (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Scale Death Star MOC

Heh, what scale would that set be, quarkosize or something? :-) Dave "Bruce Lowell" <bruce@kus-numa.net> wrote in message news:HBJvwp.IF1@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gungan Shuttle

That's beautiful stuff Amado! I think this is my favorite one of yours to date. Again, using the panels, bubbledomes and engine flares from the subs it really does look like a Gungan craft. The small details like the tridents mounted on the roof are (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new SW minibusts at FBTB

Good stuff on the Clonetrooper Stuart...using the black handlebar to create the 'arrow slit' of the helmet is an excellent and unorthadox idea! As mentioned before, still love that Tusken...might make one for my desk :) Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

This is gonna be something! But, could you please reduce the size of future photo's. They are huge! Jaco "Matt Krotzer" <thematt@comcast.net> schreef in bericht news:HBMFoG.G68@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

I've been working on and talking about this for a while now, and I thought I'd show a few of the in progress pictures of the cockpit, which I just started redesigning from scratch tonight. The original ship that I was building just wasn't nearly the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new SW minibusts at FBTB

(...) Thanks for the comments Bruce-- there ought to be one more uploaded soon... I'm thinking of a Cantina assortment. Any guesses? ;^) stuart (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Scale Death Star MOC

(...) Oh, mee likes much! You forgot the new group lugnet.build.microscale so I copy this there. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: Small Scale Death Star MOC

Cool way to make a sphere! Nice! Jaco "Bruce Lowell" <bruce@kus-numa.net> schreef in bericht news:HBJvwp.IF1@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Small Scale Death Star MOC

Hey guys, here's a sphere turned Death Star I made a while ago: (URL) Thanks. -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Gungan Shuttle

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Gunga Shuttle; (URL) mass transportation the Gungan navy operates shuttle crafts that ply the streams of Naboo to bring the natives from the depths of Otoh Gunga to the surface of Theed. Fully equipped (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: new SW minibusts at FBTB

(...) Stuart, I really like the use of the handlebars piece on the Clonetrooper. That's really clever. Bruce (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  new SW minibusts at FBTB

Hello again! I have a new gallery at (URL) and I have a few new Star Wars minibusts on display. The StormTrooper, Tusken Raider, and Battle Droid welcome the Clonetrooper and Jango Fett to the group! Check them out here: (URL) for looking! More to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Heheee! Star Wars (even mini) wouldn't be the same without 'em!

(...) Thanks! you might have to stick it down to keep it from flying away! Jeff (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact