 Star Wars / *15209 (-20)
  Re: My Own Mini-Creations

Hello Mr. Haskamp, Some great stuff! I especially like the "off color" Slave I. Even though it is off color, the use of the particular off colors doesn't really offend the eye like off colors usually do. The color scheme has a kinda (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Gil, One of the few Star Wars MOCs that 100% truly looks like it belongs in Star Wars. I can just see some version of this trudging away in the background of ESB or ROTJ, and most definately as one of those annoying things to destroy in the games. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

(...) Very nice. Very Star Warsian. It looks like it's ready to pounce, although I'm not sure I'd like to be a passenger when it does :^) I like the detailing of the cockpit very much, although the positioning of it is perhaps a little bit too (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  My Own Mini-Creations

Well it appears that Brickshelf is still updating, but when it's done if you guys and gals wouldn't mind telling me what you think of my recent creations. Please excuse some of the off color bricks I had to make due with what I had available. (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker: Project LIGHTsaber

One word: WOW! or maybe FANTASTIC! or... What a precision job you've done with the wiring...makes me embarassed of the cumbersome LEDs and exposed wiring in my custom Falcon. Most impressive! :) -Brian (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

(...) Neat idea! I like the concept and look of this MOC (why does it remind me of a bulldog?:)) I do have some questions, tho. Looking at the MOC, I am reminded of the landing crafts that were used by the US Army in D-Day, with the craft dropping (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Luke Skywalker: Project LIGHTsaber

Check out my newest creation. Luke Skywalker with a lightup LED Lightsaber. Go to www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html and click on Creations. LMKWYT -Rob (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Wow, that looks really good. The positioning of the driver compartment is great. I like the weapons and the details on the platform. It fits into the Star Wars galaxy, but still looks very original. Great work. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Greetings! Ferrying Stormtroopers in comfort and style....with a lot of backup. (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha) !

  Re: K

(...) Very nice. I've always been a fan of your "series" (the N is my favorite) but just recently got to be able to post, so... Anyway, I like the wheel-and-binocs combo, works very well despite the difference in curvature. (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW Project

Anyone seen this? (URL) if it's been flagged before - I didn't find it in a search. Cheers, Allister (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Naboo & Droid Fighter Minis - Take 2... Heres the address!

"Marlon Wuytenburg" <marlon@multiboard.com> wrote in message news:H8y3xH.8zA@lugnet.com... (...) I get a page not available error. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Naboo & Droid Fighter Minis - Take 2... Heres the address!

Doh! I knew I forgot to do something! Heres the address for my Naboo and Droid fighters and instructions! Sorry! www.multiboard.com/~...wmpage.htm Sincerely, Marlon Wuytenburg (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mini Naboo & Mini Droid Starighters with Instructions!

Ummm... Link??? 8^) Jason Krish (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: K

Great work, Jon! My favorite remains the i-fighter, though. :) For what it's worth, I wasn't reminded of the Starfury. Of course, all winged one or two person spaceships based on jet planes look *somewhat* similar. ;) But it's the small differences (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

(...) Thanks heaps, Gil! Perhaps surprisingly, the Tusken has been the easiest so far-- the smooth features of, say, C-3P0 or Jango Fett are much more difficult to capture at this scale. Thanks again for the comments-- instructions to come! stuart (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Dioramas?

Ethan, Not entirely giving up on this. Glad to know that you're one of a few that has hopefully been inspired by our works that you've wanted to ceate your own. Remember to post when yours are completed! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Going Podracing!

Gil, Thanks for the compliments and you've got a keen eye to have seen exactly the feeling of what we've made the whole scene about. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: K

Jon, Great job as always! I really dig the landing gears, but what happened to the specs of this ship? Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: K

Very nice, I've always been a fan. Keep up the good work! (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact