 Star Wars / *14579 (-10)
  Re: SW II DVD (a bit off-topic)

I'm in Tallahassee, Florida and the Walmarts here have *pre-emptively* marked down to the TRU price, but "only for a few days." I got my copy last night and went home quick to watch yoda fight. now i'm waiting for classic to be released on dvd. uck. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW II DVD (a bit off-topic)

Apparently all the TRU's in Phoenix (arizona even?) have sold out of the SW II DVD's within 1 1/2 hours of opening on Nov 12. They were selling for $9.99. Kmart has them for $14.99 (full screen version only), and are NOT going to price-match TRU's (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived

In The Netherlands, we've recieved ours Wednesday evening. Maybe the delivery service was making special runs for it. It was the first time I saw them working with a hand-truck. (...) Indeed, this you look way to much like a Jedi knight :-) With (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.uk)

"Knut Olaf Knutsen" <knut.olaf.knutsen@a...nture.com> wrote in message news:H5K0vE.LEA@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) drooling (...) Monday Mine arrived today. It weighs a ton - nearly dropped it when the ParcelForce guy passed it to me. And it's my (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived

I hear others have received it, but I just wanted to let you know, I'm picking up my ISD later today, almost a month earlier than the scheduled delivery. Yes, I'm a LITTLE excited right now! I ordered it from Lego S@H in Denmark, and a friend of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Army Builder Mini-Figures

(...) That's a paint job that we did on those clones. Let us direct you to the official site about the trooper colors. (URL) & Sons (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Army Builder Mini-Figures

(...) Look Great Amado! BTW, I know where the yellow clone guy's from, but what are the other two from? Oh yeah, is that color tape or a really good paint job? Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

(...) I had once suggested another potential Lego solution to Ben Fleskes back when his was still making its debut in 1999 (IIRC). To date I've never seen it used, but I remember making a prototype cockpit that looked pretty good... It basically (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

Hey Craig, Thanks! I just checked out the link with your photos...great site! You've got quite a nice Falcon there! I didn't honestly think I'd ever see one bigger than mine, but I think yours is. I particularly like your round hallway solution! I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

Hi Brian, Those new digital pictures are great. I'm quite a fan of your stuff - your Millennium Falcon especially. I have been watching it's evolution with great interest. Just one thing though - do you plan to replace the cockpit section from the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact