 Star Wars / *14569 (-20)
  Star Wars Otana V 2.0

I finally finished my Otana from Star Wars took some better pics of it then the teasers. Changed some things around on my original design and added a few things as well. Completed the interior complete with 5 rooms: Sick Bay, Sleeping Quarters, the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Army Builder Mini-Figures

Check out our latest addition from our homepage, Mini-Figures; (URL) are army builders that we've used in some of our dioramas and one is actually a teaser of one work in progress. Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Attack of the Clones DVD for $10 USD

A bit off topic but Toys R Us is advertising the Attack of the Clones DVD for $10 and reports are that Wal-Mart is willing to match prices. My wife bought our copy earlier today, so I can verify this price, although I don't know if the discount is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Take a look at (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

(...) I just got mine as well. LARGE box. And the instructions; a massive A3 format book. The set box came in a brown cardboard postal box where it fitted in tightly. I think they had these boxes made especially. None of the usual plastic ribons and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Images are online now at (URL) "From Bricks to Bothans" (URL)Can anyone who got theirs post pics on the web somewhere? I'm dying to see (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Can anyone who got theirs post pics on the web somewhere? I'm dying to see what size box I'd be waiting for if I order one. Weight would also be nice but preferably in kilograms. -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (Remove spamblock to reply.) "Holger (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Don't forget to let us know How Long It Took You : ) Hasta la Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Congratulations to both of you! (jealousy...jealousy....jealousy) :) Good luck, let us know if you survive the building process! -Brian (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

(...) Yep, you are absolutly right. Mine arrived today in Stuttgart/Germany. Huge box, cool xxl instruction book ... And who gives me 7-8-9-10-extra-hours to build up that ship? Kind regards, Holger (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Dan I hope you got what you wish for :) I can indeed confirm that the 10030 is shipping (at least in Denmark), I got mine today. A massive coloured box with 4 white boxes inside. The shipping box states the production time as 21.43 on the 7th of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

Thanks, Gil! I'm just happy to finally be able to show some of the details better. As for the speeder, it's amazing how many questions I've gotten about the front! I remember when it first struck me to use an airplane tailwing piece turned (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

All fantastic stuff Brian, but I've gotta say that your Snowspeeder stands out IMO. I know that some will naysay the MegaBlocks pieces in there, but even if you were to take them out, the model would still rock. The construction of that miserably (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

Hi Dean, Thanks for the reivew. Sorry for the long overdue response. (...) Kevin Clague Actually it shifts weight at the knees. (...) Soren Rolighed (...) Kevin Clague (...) Kevin Clague This one has the center of mass close to the center of shift (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Got off the phone with UK S@H earlier to check on when the 10030 would be shipped, gave them my back order number, and was told it was shipped on the 8th! With a bit of luck I should have it in my hands in the next couple of days, just in time for (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UK Exclusive mini Star Wars sets.

got one attached to a 1.99 comic today in St Albans. This new range of mini sets looks great for us pestered parents quite apart from Jedi AFOL! "Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:H5682J.831@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

Hi all! Haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with the digital camera I've obtained, taking pictures that reveal in much more detail my Star Wars customs, including interior shots. Some of you might have already seen these three coming down the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet more new slopes appearing in 2003 SW?

"Matt Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:H5BEDn.GAu@lugnet.com... (...) I'm afraid not! The Government would want it's 10% GST, either way! Looking at it again, it would seem I might have to reverse my earlier assessment (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mini TIE

In my library of LDRAW Star Wars Models, I have a mini TIE fighter that is nearly identical to this, authored by one Karim Nassar, and I acquired the DAT file to it in July '01. And just recently someone else posted a Brickshelf pic & dat/ldr file (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UK Exclusive mini Star Wars sets.

My local newsagent has the £1.99 magazine. The mini tie fighter looks very unexiting. If anybody wants, I can post it to them for £2.40 including p&p in the UK. David (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact