 Star Wars / 14553
14552  |  14554
Subject:
New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 00:47:32 GMT

Hi all!

Haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with the digital camera I've
obtained, taking pictures that reveal in much more detail my Star Wars
customs, including interior shots. Some of you might have already seen these
three coming down the pipe on brickshelf, but I'm just now making a formal
post to highlight them, so bear with me!

There might be an overkill of pics. Apologies, but I really wanted there to
be enough pics for it to seem like you have my ships right there in the room
and can look at them from any angle you wish. I figure people can pick and
choose which thumbnails to enlarge, so I've given plenty of options
(especially with the Shuttle)! I'm entirely new to digital photography, and
am thoroughly enjoying it's capabilities, though I'm still making amateur
mistakes, some of which hit the cutting room floor. A few slightly out of
focus ones were kept, though (without a tripod, keeping the camera steady
for overhead shots is HARD :) ).

Apologies for babling. To the folders:

Imperial Shuttle (including a subfolder of a small diorama of the Emperor's
Arrival):
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=28072

Y-wing:
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=28003

Snowspeeder:
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=28005

Comments/critiques are welcomed!

I've also put up, as some may have noticed, some new shots of my Falcon, but
these were the first pics I took with the camera, and were put up in haste
and too much excitement, and need to be reworked. I am in the process of
seriously overhauling the ship, and making close-up folders of different
sections, which I will announce in a few days.

Thanks!