 Star Wars / *14519 (-5)
  Re: Snapshot: Revised o-wing

(...) I always seem to encounter this problem as well, particularily when the orientation of the bricks shifts from vertical to horizontal. Always seems to be a matter of an 1/8th of an inch, yet expanding the cavity renders the area skimpy looking. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: *Star* Destroyer?

(...) Super Star Destroyer = Star New York City on a Raft Death Star = Star Australia (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Snapshot: Revised o-wing

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H520CM.Au@lugnet.com... (...) I'm gonna remember that one. ;-) (...) It (...) I'm trying to find a balance between having the engines tilt and getting some greebles in there to fill the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: *Star* Destroyer?

(...) Rebel Blockade Runner - Star Canoe Millenium Falcon - Star Water Wing X-wing Fighter - Star Rubber Ducky A-wing Fighter - Star Noseplug DaveE (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: *Star* Destroyer?

(...) If a Star Destroyer is analogous to a navy destroyer, then what is the Rebel Blockade Runner, a Star Dingy?....a Star Paddle Board? Frank (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact