 Star Wars / *13734 (-10)
  New Custom- Commerce Guild Dwarf Spider Droid

Hey guys. I've just uploaded a new custom to my site: the CG Dwarf Spider Droid. It's mini-fig scale and pretty small because of that (forty-eight pieces), but also easier to duplicate in making one's Battle of Geonosis diorama ;). Here's the link: (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Custom Droideka Destroyer Droid

Cool! -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Allemann" <jason@truedimensions.com> wrote in message news:GzsE4F.Bxv@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Custom Droideka Destroyer Droid

Hey Guys, Check out my latest MOC of a Droideka Destroyer Droid, inspired by some Bionicle Bohrak sets I recently picked up. (URL) me know what you think! Jason (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) after Return of the Jedi mention E-Wing and Z-Wing fighter craft but I am not sure as to their exact description but you could probably find the books at your local library and find out more about them. Jesse Alan Long (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reply Posing Problem - User?

(...) Eric that's a great description of the process of posting and authentication... (and any newbies reading should pay attention if they're confused about how it works) ... but Tim's asking about why his posts break threading (they don't show up (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Reply Posing Problem - User?

Tim, your supposed to open the Post of interest, then click on the reply tab. Then fill out your info and compose your reply, then hit "Post" Lugnet Server sends your e-mail an authentication message. open the message and click on the encrypted (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  updated Ideas folder

updated LMKWYT -p (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Free e-mail.

If you've read any of my posts you know that whenever I attempt a reply from my e-mail source it automatically starts a new thread. Now trhis has been really pissin' me off and I would like to know if anyone out there knows any solution to this. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Pictures are up

(...) Just to quickly answer, it was never really formally announced, but it's been under construction for the last 6-8 months or so, and semi-intentionally made its debut at BrickFest 2002. (Tho there may have been some whisperings in the NELUG (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.starwars)

  Pictures are up

(URL) The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact