 Star Wars / *13699 (-20)
  Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

(...) If you fill out the form by entering your date of birth, leaving the parents email blank, and entering nonsense into the other fields, only the picture field coems up as an error. If you do the same but put 2002 as your year of birth, both (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

Well, the reason that the body was never included is that they wanted to remain accurate to the movie. After I saw this set, I saw the movie for a second time and looked at his starfigher. The R4 unit's head was all that there was. It was not like (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

Speaking on which, can anyone who has submitted a creation tell me if the parent's email address is really a mandatory field, or whether it's linked to the year of birth? It's been a long time since anyone asked me for my Mum and Dad's permission (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT....TLC or MOC

You know, I just looked again and I got them backwards...Shaun's is in the foreground. It's amazing that they built them independently of one another and they came out so close! - Joe "Joe Comeau" <joe.comeau@ctp.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

I have just purchased this set, and I am curious to know why TLG did not include a suitable body piece for the R4 astromech droid dome piece included in this set. I feel it would have increased play value for this set, and it would have been no (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

What about the Imperial Cruiser, the really long city size white ship seen in the early scenes of EP4 (First Star Wars). 3000 to 4000 white bricks of just about any shape you have seen in your private collection. The only thing I remember about it (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT....TLC or MOC

Thanks for the info and links to more pictures. Now these are some great examples of the kind of models I wish Lego would release. Greg "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GzB2qt.Hwx@lugnet.com... (...) MOC. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Quake is right! Quake with FEAR! -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:GzD5wo.It2@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

I have enjoyed all of your work, but this one seems really special to me. The way you used certain pieces ( I have to be vague about the names as I am a Technic freak) makes this ship very realistic. Great job! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Palmer" (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Now that is one cool ship. I never seen so much sand green/blue in the one place before (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) I think you rock at ship (not to mention web) design! You're only five away from the "Flying V." Wait...Gibson already got the jump on you there... --Dave (jot and jab) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) even though it is fan-fiction model. Truly, a beautiful ship. It has an evil mystique to it that makes me wish I was a Sith lord. --Kai (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) I really like the landing gear, (those hinges are excellent for SNOT)the hatch, and the wedge-like front. And the weird almost-circular wings are nice, too. Wow! -JHK (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Q-wing

(URL) is my last ship before Brickfest. I'll have some more ready within 2 weeks. Tell me what you think! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

In lugnet.general, Joel Hoornbeek writes: <snip> 2) Someone seems to have pirated one of Bram Lambrecht's pictures. Compare (...) Arrr... That is copy. As for reporting... don't worry! You've already done it! A while back I posted this: (URL) 2 (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

Hello, I was browsing the Featured Creations page in the Star Wars section of LEGO.com ((URL) and noticed a couple of things I hadn't heard mentioned here before. 1) A very interesting version of the Millenium Falcon, done in black. I would like to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

(...) I can imagine Jabba the Hut resembling the rock monster from Rock Raiders (shudder)... -Bryan (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

(...) Heh, unless they make bulk tubs, the ISD will be *THE* grey parts pack. :) -Bryan (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT....TLC or MOC

(...) Yes, the one in the foreground is Dave's and the one in the back is Shaun's. Shaun also created the AT-ST. If you are going to BrickFest this year (just a few days away!), you can see them along with a sizable chunk of the Hoth base that Dave (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

(...) For the classic films, the most glaring character omissions are: Lando - how can we have Lobot, but not Lando?? Yoda - he's in EpII, but too important to be left out of the classic line. Jabba Jawas Leia - not omitted, but underrepresented for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact