 Star Wars / *13468 (-5)
  Re: 2 speeders

"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:GxB9uK.58t@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) I'm (...) a (...) Hehe, I love the way Grandpa Dooku is giving Mike a nasty fist shakin' for cutting him off. The model T hover craft is a good idea (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Jabba's Sail Barge and Episode 2 customs

My rendition of Jabba's Sail Barge as well as a couple new small Episode 2 customs are up at www.fbtb.net today, under gareth's section. Enjoy! (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mace Windu

Hmmmm, It's strange we haven't seen Mace Windu. After all, lego did produce the TIE Fighter pilot with a brown head. Could they not have put two dots on it and a little line, making a serious looking Mace Windu? Making new brown colored hands, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Tusken raiders for trade

Four Tusken raiders with rifles from 2 sets 7113. I would like Luke, Han or any outher mini-figs than can live comfortably in a castle setting, probably as peasants. Shoot me an email- I'm going to bed now. Tanya PS am I the only one who hasn't seen (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  Buggy, Star Wars landspeeder, retro MOCs

I just updated my site with some new MOCs. First is another racing buggy. It's got some grenade or rocket launcher-type weapons. The outer grenades are a different color than the rest. I think I saw someone else do that in a MOC, but I can't really (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact