 Star Wars / *13424 (-10)
  MOC Imperial Troop Transport

Check it out! (URL) Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

Perfection. That is the only proper description for this. Have you thought of selling the idea to LEGO? Dave. (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My My Anikin, what BIG feet you have!

You know what they say about Jedi with big feet.... They have bigger lightsabers! :) -David "Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gx79yo.95L@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Articulated TaunTaun at minifig scale

(...) Thanks Bruce! Glad you liked it! (There's a few exclamation points for you...) The legs are basically 1x1 beams with side studs placed into 1x2 technic beams on the body, with a 1x1 round plate to space them out- does that make sense? I'm (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

(...) <snip> Luckily I can type while my mouth is wide open in awe. The design and construction are absolutely terrific! The fact that you perfected the circular shape AND the capacity to hold the Jedi Starfighter (set #7143) are incredible. I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

(...) --Dave (jotandjab) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Naboo Cruiser?

That was goofy! The animations, I mean. The Hoth one especially, it looked like South Park. And those AT-ATs are ridiculous! It was interesting to note that the Naboo cruiser was grey, and not chrome... which makes it more probable as a set, but I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Naboo Cruiser?

Greetings, Perhaps I've missed a post, but has anyone else seen the Anakin's Story animation on the TLG official site? It the first part there is a blurry flyby of a Naboo Cruiser constructed of elements. Any speculation as to it being a one shot or (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC: Yoda's Hover Chair

Hi, i took pictures of the first thing i made when i got home from AOTC. It's the chair that yoda uses in the movie when he and mace and i think obi wan? are talking when they are walking down a hall way. any way here it is (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Articulated TaunTaun at minifig scale

(...) great set for Lego to release! Can I use any more exclamation points? :) One question--how are the legs attached to the body? Could you post a half-dissassembled picture to show how it was built? Bruce (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact