 Star Wars / 13418
Re: Naboo Cruiser?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:32:37 GMT

That was goofy!  The animations, I mean.  The Hoth one especially, it looked
like South Park.  And those AT-ATs are ridiculous!

It was interesting to note that the Naboo cruiser was grey, and not chrome...
which makes it more probable as a set, but I don't think it is *interesting*
enough to create as a set--monochromatic, no moving parts, not big enough for a
decent interior.

Seth.

In lugnet.starwars, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

Perhaps I've missed a post, but has anyone else seen the Anakin's Story
animation on the TLG official site?

It the first part there is a blurry flyby of a Naboo Cruiser constructed of
elements.

Any speculation as to it being a one shot or an official release?  I don't
get over to FBTB too often...perhaps it's been plumbed there?

Cheers,
-G