 Star Wars / *13238 (-5)
  Re: The word on Lando from SW Celebration II

(...) The problem is, specifically excluding Black characters also (and perhaps more so) opens them to charges of racial bias. Remember, they have made minifigs that are specifically Asian (Ninja series) and Native American (Western series) and (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  TRU will honor (was Re: target flyer(jango's slave I))

(...) Just went to my local TRu in San Diego and took the Target sale ad. They honor the ad and their was NO lIMIT on the amount I could buy. You must take the ad as they will keep it. Good luck all -Ahui (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: target flyer(jango's slave I)

I'll be checking my Target here in town tonight. When I saw the flier I couldn't believe it. However, if anyone's Target doesn't honor it, or if they are sold out and don't offer rainchecks, I think one could take the add to Shopko or Walmart; don't (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO sales this week (May 19 - 25; U.S. only)

The slave ones are mostly cleaned out in the Cleveland area. Troy "Kenneth Chui" <chui.6@osu.edu> wrote in message news:GwF1Fz.641@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: target flyer(jango's slave I)

(...) No problems at my local target here in Ohio. The sets were tagged at the sale price and scanned at that price without complaint. It may have been a mistake, but I admire Target not fighting the advertised price. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact