 Star Wars / *13008 (-5)
  Re: TRU (U.S.) will be giving out SW posters with purchase

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:Gv795y.Hv2@lugnet.com... (...) SW (...) every SW (...) ask (...) I got one of these today (bought another Yoda sculpture for parts - easily my favorite set in the current LEGO line up). (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  TRU (U.S.) will be giving out SW posters with purchase

At my local TRU today (in California) there were signs posted around the SW LEGO display indicating they will be giving out a free SW poster with every SW LEGO purchase during May. A different one each week. Didn't have time to ask for details or (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars sets cost per piece analysis

Hey Dave, Thanks for posting that. The statistics are really quite interesting. There were some that I was definately surprised at, but others not at all. I have most of the sets except Millenium Falcon, MTT, Watto's Junkyard, Podrace Bucket, Ewok (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars sets cost per piece analysis

Out of curiosity, I checked out how the price per piece fared over 1999-2002, since I kinda had that "gut feeling" that 1999 sets were a better value. But try as I might, nothing doing. A few oddities. After factoring out UCS sets, minifig packs, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Uploading to Brickshelf...SUCCESS!!

After months of frustrating "server errors" and failed attempts at uploading, I finally figured it out. All these SW MOCs are now months old, but take a look if you want. Now, if only this link works right.... -Matt (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact